OYSC Picture Day 2023
Hi Soccer Parents! Just as we've done in the past, pictures will be taken IN OUR STUDIO by appointment (scheduled by your coach). Here's the dates:
October 16-19. YOUR COACH will schedule an appointment for your team. Please ask them for details.
Here's some things you should KNOW & DO for picture day:
- There is NO paperwork or order forms to fill out for picture day.
- You will receive a text and/or email within 24 hours (or sooner) after you player's photos are taken.
- Order at any time! BUT, please note that orders that include a team photo will NOT be shipped until team photos are created and posted (therefore, expect a 2-3 delay in receiving photos).
- We are taking INDIVIDUAL photos of players only.
- "Virtual" team photos will be created from player's and coaches individual photos.
- Find your team in Miner's Alley. We are still in the same location, we've just consolidated to the rear.
- PARKING may be a challenge...plan for extra time to walk a block or two.
- Use CARE & CAUTION when navigating the downtown streets. Traffic can get a little cray-cray this time of day.
- To maximize safety and minimize chaos, only COACHES & PLAYERS will be allowed in the studio.
- Buddy Pictures may be taken immediately following your child's photo. Have the buddy accompany the team into the studio.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be ready with your team at the scheduled time.
- If you CAN'T MAKE IT on that day/time, simply drop in between 4:30-7:00 any of the scheduled picture days.*
- Can't make any of those days? Schedule a makeup here for a nominal fee. To be included in the team photo, you must schedule prior to the picture day event.
Here's some helpful links and resources:
If you have questions or need help:
- Text us at 530-370-2084
- Leave a detailed message at 530-534-3278
- eMail email@example.com
- or message us on Facebook
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you on picture day!
* We will do our best to fit you in between teams, but please be prepared to wait a while as we endeavor to stay on schedule.