OYSC Picture Day 2021
Hi Soccer Parents! Just as we've done in the past, pictures will be taken IN OUR STUDIO by appointment (scheduled by your coach). Here's the dates:
October 18-21. YOUR COACH will schedule an appointment for your team. Please ask them for details.
Here's some things you should KNOW & DO for picture day:
- There is NO paperwork or order forms to fill out for picture day.
- You will receive a text and/or email 2-3 weeks AFTER picture day to view your child's photos.
- We are taking INDIVIDUAL photos of players only.
- "Virtual" team photos will be created from player's and coaches individual photos.
- Enter the studio via Miner's Alley. We are still in the same location, we've just consolidated to the rear.
- PARKING may be a challenge...plan for extra time to walk a block or two.
- Use CARE & CAUTION when navigating the downtown streets. Traffic can get a little cray-cray this time of day.
- To maximize safety and minimize chaos, only COACHES & PLAYERS will be allowed in the studio.
- Buddy Pictures may be taken immediately following your child's photo. Have the buddy accompany the team into the studio.
- Please make every effort to be there with your team at the scheduled time.
- However, if you CAN'T MAKE IT on that day/time, simply drop in between 4:30-7:00 any of the four days.*
- Can't make any of those days? Schedule a makeup here (before or after picture day) for a nominal fee**
Here's some helpful links and resources:
If you have questions or need help:
- Text us at 530-531-3484
- Leave a detailed message at 530-534-3278
- eMail email@example.com
- or message us on Facebook
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you on picture day!
* We will do our best to fit you in between teams, but please be prepared to wait a while as we endeavor to stay on schedule. ** A $9.00 fee applies to all appointments and must be scheduled within 7 days, after picture day, to be included in the team photo. If you were unable to attend the scheduled picture days due to quarantine or isolation, please contact us directly at the contact info above. THANKS!