Click Here to go to the Pictures with Santa Page!
It's family time! (November 15 & 17, 2017).
(read below and click link at bottom to schedule)
This is the best family portrait value we offer all year. Normally a family portrait session with Dean R Gurr (our resident Certified Professional Photographer with over 33 years of experience) starts around $350 (some families invest over $1000). During this two-day "mini session" special, you can get a family portrait session and a nice selection of prints for just $89.00 plus tax. That's a savings of over over 70%!
How can we do this? Working with many schools and athletics groups, we've learned a thing or two about photographing volume efficiently. So here's what makes this work:
- Sessions last 15 minutes or less (instead of 60-90 minutes).
- More sessions per hour means savings for everyone.
- Dean's associate photographers create your images
- One grouping (family) per session with a few different variations (breakouts additional)
- Standardized professional lighting and backgrounds
- Automated "SoftTouch" vs. custom facial retouching (you can add this if you’d rather)
- Standard photographic prints (sheets) vs. Dean’s signature “Regency” prints (mounted/laminated)
- Simple Packaging. No fancy boxes or pretty bows.
Here’s what you get:
- Up to 15 Min. Session in our studio
- Portrait Prints: 1-8x10; 1-5x7; 4-2x3
- A shareable JPG photo to tag and share
- Private web gallery after the session to view/order additional photos
Here’s what to to do:
- Decide whose going to be in the portrait. This will be the grouping included in this session.
- If you want a “breakout” of anyone in the group (e.g. just the kids) you can add this for just $20.00
- Prints of the add-on group, or additional prints of the main group, can be ordered after your session.
- Pick a background. It will be used for all the photos in your package. Click here to view options.
- Choose either a daytime session (10-5) or and evening session (5:15-6:45 and $20.00 more)
- Book your appointment and pay online. Click here when ready.
- Choose clothing that complements the background and each other (most families pick a color scheme).
- On picture day, arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in, settle in, and primp.
- Be ready to have a good time in the studio! We’ll be moving quickly!
- Once we have enough images (or the 15 minutes is up)…you’re done!
- Pick up your package at the studio…we’ll let you know when it’s ready.
Click Here to make an Appointment